As an Apple user, one of the first things that will help you get the best of the Apple ecosystem is creating an Apple ID. Not only does it ensure that all your Apple devices are compatible with each, it is also extremely important as all your Apple services are managed by your Apple ID.
Remember that you do not need a new ID for each new Apple device, as you can log into multiple devices with a single ID. This means that when you are logged into all devices with the same Apple ID, you get access to Apple essentials like iCloud, the App store, iTunes, Apple Music, etc. It also activates services like iMessage and FaceTime. In addition, it syncs your reminders, contacts, calendars, and Payment and security details.
While it is not compulsory for you to create an Apple ID, we strongly recommend that you do, as it is your ticket to the company’s best services and an efficient Apple experience. Here’s our guide on how to create an Apple ID:
How to create your Apple ID while setting up your device:
– LogIN your device.
– Click ‘Forgot Password or Don’t have an Apple ID’.
– Select ‘Create a Free Apple ID’.
– Enter you details and click on ‘Next’.
– If you already have a functional email account, select ‘Use your current email address’, otherwise select ‘Get a free iCloud email address’
How to create your Apple ID via the App store:
If you’re already logged into your iCloud with a different ID, you’ll need to sign out before creating a new one –
– Launch the App Store on your device
– Click on your profile picture
– Select ‘Create a new Apple ID’
– Enter your email address and set a password
– Fill in your country/region
– Agree to the terms and conditions and select ‘Next’
– Now enter your name and birthday details
– If you wish, you can save your card and billing details. You can also choose to skip this step or change/remove these details later
– Next you’ll need to confirm your phone number to verify your identity. This will also help you recover your account in case you ever forget your password
– Click on ‘NEXT’.
– Open your email account and verify your email address.
If its still not clear, here’s a tutorial you can watch and follow the steps:
Hope it helps, for any query please comment or write to us, we will be sure about getting back to you within 48 hours.